1. Attempting to leave at very delicately timed latest possible minute.
2. Choosing an outfit for unrelated event happening outside of work hours.
3. Waking up to an alarm and in a sleepy daze not being able to remember what it had been set for.
4. Some form of breakfast disaster, including spillage, overcooking (burning), running out of an item or completely over-doing portion size to the point of illness.
5. Not being told about daylight savings time change by several forms of media.
6. Bad hair day.
7. Contemplating giving up all connections with outside world due to bad weather.
8. Phone out of battery – making last minute attempt to charge to at least 3% before leaving.
9. Spider found in house – sole purpose in life now to use all energy to make sure it can be seen at all times until it either leaves the house or dies.
10. Went on the internet.
1. You forget that other people use devices like ‘watches’ and ‘clocks’ to tell the time.
2. Whenever you accidentally leave it in the car, you rush back to get it as if you had locked your own child in an unattended vehicle.
3. You keep thinking you can hear your phone message tone going off during the day when it hasn’t.
4. A single tear can be seen rolling down your cheek as you discover the first crack on your iPhone screen.
5. You look up the train timetable on Safari even though it is clearly posted in front of you at the train station.
6. You keep checking to see if you have any texts or emails, even though you have not received any notifications.
7. Putting your phone on silent mode has made your vibrator obsolete.
8. You try to ‘pinch’ zoom other technology devices that do not use a touch-screen.
9. You are nonchalantly reading this using your iPhone.
10. You are now about to Google ‘nonchalantly’ on your iPhone.