- 1. Upon opening your text message she remembered a comment you had made in a fight six months earlier. Angry and bitter, she decided it wasn’t yet time to move on.
- 2. You texted her during her beauty regime; an unspecified time of day when she is completely unreachable by any forms of communication (satellites, email, yelling outside the bathroom door).
- 3. Your text failed to reach the average word length of a sentence and she refused to acknowledge it as conversation.
- 4. Since you two are in love, she assumed you should already know the answer.
- 5. She read “Your hot” and waited for you to finish your sentence. You never did.
- 6. She strategically planned out how she would respond. Following a lengthy and elaborate thought-process, she knew exactly what she was going to say. When she finally had the perfect message she smiled at it with great satisfaction and put her phone away, forgetting to send it.
- 7.There was a 20-30 minute delay between her last text and yours, and therefore it was only right for her to assume that you had stopped loving her. In an attempt to seem indifferent and unmoved by your blatant neglect she made an effort to appear busy.
- 8. You didn’t sign off your previous text with ‘x x x’. Irrespective of the roses you had sent her that very morning, she made no allowance for your sloppy, unpardonable behaviour.
- 9. When she texted “Did I look fat this morning?” Your response “You looked fine” was not the “Of course not. You are not fat, you never have been and you never will be” that she was looking for.
- 10. You referred to her as ‘Dude’.
5. She read “Your hot” and waited for you to finish your sentence. You never did. – Awesome.
Your awesome …
No: 3 is me in a nutshell! Perhaps I could offer a number 11…
You just didn’t say anything that required a response (it’s not always about you, ask the girl a question!)
Enjoyed reading the blogs and chuckled. The humor helps remove the edge that so often can pose a barrier that lead to misunderstandings.
They all made me laugh cos it’s true & real.
The last one brings to mind each time my gf gets carried away with a story & calls me “mate”. The silence following that one is pretty heavy.
Still hoping it’s #4, always #4! Although #2 and #6 are very likely around here too. lol!
Okay. #11 : You just replied “Hmm” when she sent you a lengthy message. 😛
Reblogged this on Blackbird's Nest and commented:
This list is one of many things on the internet that is so true it makes me wonder if I’m secretly a guy for not doing it.
“5. She read “Your hot” and waited for you to finish your sentence. You never did.”
Hilarious! I’ve actually refused to date certain people because they didn’t understand the difference between “you’re” and “your.”