1. You forget that other people use devices like ‘watches’ and ‘clocks’ to tell the time.
2. Whenever you accidentally leave it in the car, you rush back to get it as if you had locked your own child in an unattended vehicle.
3. You keep thinking you can hear your phone message tone going off during the day when it hasn’t.
4. A single tear can be seen rolling down your cheek as you discover the first crack on your iPhone screen.
5. You look up the train timetable on Safari even though it is clearly posted in front of you at the train station.
6. You keep checking to see if you have any texts or emails, even though you have not received any notifications.
7. Putting your phone on silent mode has made your vibrator obsolete.
8. You try to ‘pinch’ zoom other technology devices that do not use a touch-screen.
9. You are nonchalantly reading this using your iPhone.
10. You are now about to Google ‘nonchalantly’ on your iPhone.
7:57AM Breakfast Ideas
8:02AM Easy breakfast ideas
8:05AM Breakfast ideas with least than 5 ingredients
8:07AM What is the cheapest cereal?
8:08AM Grocery store opening hours Sydney area
8:25AM Online banking
10:32AM things to do in Sydney
10:34AM Free things to do in Sydney
10:37AM shopping centres Sydney area
11:53AM convert American dress size to UK sizing
11:58AM Online banking
12:14PM Meal ideas
12:17PM Healthy meal ideas
12:20PM Healthy cheap easy meal ideas
12:22PM What is turmeric?
2:19PM Cheapest petrol Sydney area
3:09PM Food allergies
3:13PM What causes bloating?
3:28PM Refund policies / returning clothing
3:54PM Shopping centre closing hours Sydney area
5:01PM New release movies
5:10PM Lesbian films
5:10PM Lesbian films (safesearch turned on)
5:56PM video store trading hours Sydney area
6:27PM Online banking
7:24PM Best nachos recipe
10:02PM Lesbian films (safesearch turned off)