A list to help you find out if you are a nerd – just in case you weren’t already aware.
(Trust me, everybody else already thinks you are anyway.)
- When you discover that someone you are interested in displays poor grammar and spelling skills, you begin to find them less sexually attractive.
- Under your list of ‘Hobbies / Interests’ you would considered including ‘The Internet’.
- In exam conditions, you take a few back-up pens in case your good pen runs out. And also a couple of back-up pens for your back-up pens.
- Another sign you are a nerd:
- You have been on a social outing with some people and had that feeling of concern that someone will take a photo and that somebody will tag you in it and that somebody else might see it and tell someone at work and then that someone at work will know that you were with someone else and why you really missed that one day of work.
- You are about to re-read the previous sentence to make sure you completely understood it.
- You commonly use the term ‘awkward’ when describing yourself to others.
- You have no shame in enjoying puns.
- You are well acquainted with Thesaurus.com
- The ultimate sign you are a nerd:
You read this whole thing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.